|White Beeswax||Yellow Beeswax||Cera Alba|
|Cera Flava||White Wax||Yellow Wax|
|Polish Wax||Hair Styling Wax|
Beeswax is a natural wax produced in the beehive of honeybees of the genus Apis. It is mainly esters of fatty acids and various long chain alcohols. Our cosmetic / pharmaceutical grade Beeswax is pale yellow, smooth, highly refined wax with emollient, soothing and softening properties.
We provide different levels of viscosity which permit a wide range of use in:
- 1Beeswax finds varied applications in the pharmaceutical industry viz. ointments, balms, soft-gel, creams and in the cosmetic industry viz. creams, lip jellies, pomades, lipsticks etc.
- 2Extraordinarily emollient, safe for soothing and softening, Beeswax helps the skin retain its moisture.
- 3Beeswax works particularly well in balms, where it is extremely effective on small areas, forming a protective barrier especially on dry skin areas.
- 4Also used in haircare and hair-food formulations, foot care, ayurvedic and herbal care products, pharmaceutical sutures, car-care cleaning products and candle making.
Beeswax in slab form packed in 25 kg Cartons.
- Indian Pharmacopoeia [IP]
- British Pharmacopoeia [BP]
- United States Pharmacopoeia [USP]
- European Pharmacopoeia [Ph. Eur.]